Premium house I wanted is no longer available...?

LadyRainStorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had started the upgrade process earlier this evening and had picked out the  house I wanted, named it, but I was having issues with my net or with SL.  I logged back in, and when I finished up the sale, it didn't give me the option for the house I wanted.  My question is, why did it offer it to me to begin with, but now it's not showing up?!  I'm not favoring the other homes, is why I'm asking, am I stuck with choosing one of the other options now? :(

1 answer to this question

For now, yes.  Shopping for a Linden Home is like looking to buy a house in RL.  The one you really want might not be on the market when you are ready to buy.  Some models of Linden Homes are more popular than others.  They are all starter homes, so residents tend to keep a Linden Home for a short time and then move on.  The popular ones don't stay vacant long.  So .... you take your second choice.  You might like it better than you thought. Or, tomorrow you can abandon it and try again for your first choice.  You can abandon and replace up to 5 times a day with no penalty at all. Or ... you go shopping for a parcel somewhere else on the Mainland and build your own house.  Your Premium land fee waiver will apply there instead.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.