Problem with avatar height bar is there any way to not be floating?

FabyPo15

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello good afternoon, I hope to make myself understood, since I do not speak English and I use translator, my problem is with the official viewer, to detail the problem, is when we click on the avatar and we go to avatar height, when I change the height , To adjust a small avatar that I used, and then to return to mine that is normal when restarting I'm floating in the air and I could not correct it anymore, change of viewers and still floating without being able to correct that error, is there any way to correct that problem ? , May have a way to save the desired confuguracion? If we do not have to be correcting every time we enter S / L? From now, thanks a lot for your attention, a hug

hola buenas tardes, espero poder hacerme entender, ya que no hablo ingles y uso traductor, mi problema es con el visor oficial , para detallar el problema, es cuando damos click en el avatar y vamos a altura del avatar, cuando yo modifique la altura ,para ajustar un avatar pequeño que yo usaba, y luego volver al mio que es normal al reiniciar quedo flotando en el aire y no pude corregirlo mas , cambio de visores y sigue flotando sin poder corregir ese error, hay alguna forma de corregir ese problem? ,pueda tener una forma de salvar la confuguracion deseada? a si no tenemos que estar corrigiendo cada vez que entramos a S/L? desde ya mil gracias por su atencion un abrazo

6 answers to this question

There are two places to adjust this.

1.  Right click your avatar.  Select Shape/Edit Shape.  Look in the Body tab, at the last item, called "Hover."  This adjustment is saved with your shape.  You should make the adjustment while you are not wearing any clothes, especially shoes.

2.  There is another adjustment that is for "fine tuning."  AFTER you have your clothes and shoes on, right click yourself, select Hover Height.  Adjust the slider so you are on the ground.

Hay dos lugares para ajustar esto.
1. Haga clic derecho en su avatar. Seleccione Forma / Editar forma. Busque en la pestaña Cuerpo, en el último elemento, llamado "Hover". Este ajuste se guarda con su forma. Usted debe hacer el ajuste mientras usted no está usando ninguna ropa, especialmente los zapatos.
2. Hay otro ajuste que es para "afinar". DESPUÉS de que tengas la ropa y los zapatos puestos, haz clic derecho en ti mismo, selecciona Altura de Hover. Ajuste el control deslizante para que esté en el suelo.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.