did not recieve lindens

hitman00211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i purchessed 10.40 worth of lindens on feb 2 2017 and i have yet to see it in my account what gives? i had to purchess 10.40 more to pay for my land my club is sitting on 10.40 gives me about 1800 in linden and ive reset my comuter several times and nothing.

hitman00211

5 answers to this question

Please read ALL of the instructions at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-and-selling-Linden-dollars/ta-p/70... before you use the LindeX, especially if you are not familiar with the way that currency exchanges work. Pay particular attention to the advice that says

Note: Because LindeX exchange rates fluctuate, you may have to wait for some time before your Limit Buy (Best Rate Buy) or sell completes at your desired rate. If you set your minimum exchange rate too high, your transaction may be delayed indefinitely.

If you place a Limit Buy, you are setting a price that you will be willing to pay for L$. If you have set an unreasonable price and there are no other SL residents willing (or dumb) enough to meet it, your sale will never go through. For now, cancel your order (secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >> LindeX Order History) and place a new order, preferably using the Market Buy option.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.