Member of 2 groups on the sim-one has no abilities the other has assigned but not working

Slade Skeltragor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We have a business on a sim with two separate land groups. One for clients and one for staff. I belong to the client group as a member which has no abilities and I am a member of the staff group and have been assigned full powers but they dont work. I cant even rez in the staff group. I cant access ban list or do anything in staff group. Any suggestions to fix this? And yes I am wearing the correct tag in the staff group that should give me land powers. Thanks for any help!

Simply setting a parcel to 'staff group' just means that if the land is set gropup only, the staff can go there...

To actually allow staff ghroup members with suitable roles to eject and ban, use banlines, edit terrain whatever, the land needs to be Group OWNED, so the current owner needs to have a staff group role that allows deeding land, deed it to the group, and then group owners/officers get to use 'land owner' powers there.

Theoretically, you can deed the land to the staff group, add the staff members to the access list on the about land panel, and set the access group to the customer group so customers who koin can rez their shopping bags to unpack, or set home location in your 'resort, or whatever you set in the customer group roles.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.