Adam/Gianni Mesh clothing question

Asher Isodo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just recently returned to SecondLife and have been looking into upgrading to either the Adam or Gianni mesh bodies.  These two seem the best fit for me so my choice is coming down to what the clothes selection is.  It seems as if there isn't near as many clothes specifically made for these bodies as there is for the TMP and SLink ones.  Now I am assuming that any mesh clothing will work for either body, and there is a lot out there to choose from, but I was curious if anyone could point me to some clothing manufacturers that did concentrate on either of these.  I already buy a lot from L & B so I know about their selection but was just looking for some extra eyes to help a poor confused man try not to look even more like an idiot when it comes to clothing. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Thanks in advance!

simply type "gianni" in mp search and go to appearal... you see a lot of stuff

At this moment theres also a signature event specially for the gianni.

there is a lot for those bodies... also a lot of normal mesh will fit for these when useing the alpha huds.

If you plan to be fully clothed a lot,... all mesh will normally do because you will hide your body anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.