looking for female friends, fun art communities, please help me find my way~

moonkittenaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I accidentally posted this in relationships and lifestyles.. see how confused I am. WOW.

I'm a rare SLer. I have made a few things, explored a little when I see an event (Kawaii Fair) I'm interested in.. but I'm missing a lot. I don't get it. I have no friends on Second Life. I'm not interested in sexual encounters or rated-r locations. I'm happily married in my first life and I have children. I'm a young woman, I love art and design. I'm a web developer, designer, artist, and love making things: jewelery, crafting, prints. I'm into cute and colorful things. I love traveling in my first life.

So I must be missing something.. the only places I've found are scarce.. or malls with kawaii items.. and I can only walk around a mall so many times.. so I log off. I've never even communicated with another av on SL!

Help me! Lead me around and show me what I'm missing. I used to LOVE chatting, making new friends, etc. I do this on FB now but I miss the old days of Palace, cute forums, Comic Chat, ICQ, Virtual Chat and all the visual chatting.

IRL on social media I'm @amberrenee on instagram, twitter, pinterest and facebook /amberrenee

Second life handle is Toxic Confiserie

xoxo

Hi! I'm Aaly. I'm new to SL but I am huge into kawaii things, and looking to meet some friends on SL that can encourage me to come online more often. I've bought some outfits and shapes and other things already but I'm still reading over the guidelines on how to use them properly. 

Maybe we can meet up and hang out sometimes :-) 

• 2 years later...

i love chatting and while i have a lot of acquaintances I do tend to keep to myself a lot of the time. Love to have people over, hangout and explore, sail, and visit all sorts of places. Would be happy to have you over or even just chat. Feel free to give me a shout.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.