Female friends~ please help me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a rare SLer. I have made a few things, explored a little when I see an event (Kawaii Fair) I'm interested in.. but I'm missing a lot. I don't get it. I have no friends on Second Life. I'm not interested in sexual encounters or rated-r locations. I'm happily married in my first life and I have children. I'm a young woman, I love art and design. I'm a web developer, designer, artist, and love making things: jewelery, crafting, prints. I'm into cute and colorful things. I love traveling in my first life.

So I must be missing something.. the only places I've found are scarce.. or malls with kawaii items.. and I can only walk around a mall so many times.. so I log off. I've never even communicated with another av on SL!

Help me! Lead me around and show me what I'm missing. I used to LOVE chatting, making new friends, etc. I do this on FB now but I miss the old days of Palace, cute forums, Comic Chat, ICQ, Virtual Chat and all the visual chatting.

xoxo

I have two lives here, and while one runs towards the more adult side of SL, the other is family friendly, and you might enjoy hanging out with our little group. Some of the group are indeed my SL family. I attempt to be an SL artist and I have 4 galleries inworld where my works are available for sale, you might find these interesting if you like art, and I could take you to some of the family friendly hangouts we enjoy. I to am married with children in my first life, though I have hooked up with a man here , who is also married with kids in RL, so neither of us are looking for anything beyond enhancing our SL adventure from each other. He also has an adopted SL daughter. So if any of this sounds lik eit might interest you feel free to send me an IM, I typically am on from around 9AM EST till around 4PM EST, with breaks in between to do laundry, buy groceries ect, ect. My SL guy gets on typically around 2PM EST, so I am usually busy from 2 till 4, though sometimes that is with family time you might find interesting.

I realize embarassingly that I posted this in relationships and lifestyles instead of friends.. haha! I would love to meet/make friends with similar interests and fully enjoy Second Life. My Second Life is just me aimlessly exploring.

The art galleries sound amazing! I do this in real life so it would be really neat to have that experience on Second Life. So you put your actual works, paintings or otherwise, as photos/textures into Second Life galleries?

I'm so interested! My name is Toxic Confiserie on Second Life.

moonkittenaid wrote:

The art galleries sound amazing! I do this in real life so it would be really neat to have that experience on Second Life. So you put your actual works, paintings or otherwise, as photos/textures into Second Life galleries?

many people do, I do not, my SL images are created with a computer to convert pictures from SL, to look like paintings of SL scenes, so it is not RL art transfered to SL, but an art that is exclusive to this world. I got your message about the galleries, i might have to wait till tomorrow to answer that so I can get the LMs for you, I have access to the internet right now from work but not SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.