DJ'S 500 PLUS TIPS, HOST 400 PLUS TIPS

DJInfected

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

CITY VIBEZ IS HIRING FOR EXPERINCED DJ'S AND OUTGOING HOSTS. DJ'S ARE PAID 500 LINDENS PER SHIFT AND HOST ARE PAID 400 LINDENS PER SET. (Paid shifts are limited to the time of day Hurry  these won't last long !!) Grand Opening Feb 15th
Contact - Darius (DJinFected) or  Jessi ღ (jessicarose55) for more info and to apply.

Hi,

I am interested in the Dj position. My Dj name is Dj Skyy. I have a large database of music to chose from as I have done djing for several years. I am reliable. If my rl throws something at me where I cannot Dj I will let someone know as soon as I find out. I never had any complaints while I was djing as I play the songs requested if I have them. I have a RL job so it would have to be at night after 8:30 pm m-f sat-sun anytime. I worked for Fly Free Radio for 6 years. It was mainly an online radio but it converted to an sl station soon after SL began. You may contact Extasy Saramago she was the station owner of Fly free. I have been a retired Dj for several years but I miss it terribly. I have a few questions:

1) Do I need my own stream? If yes I can get one as I have done doing in the past with own stream.

2) What is the type of music played? Are there any rules about not playing certain things? If so may I inquire what those would be?

3) Is there a dress code?

4) Are there any other expectations you have other than me playing my tunes and announcing requests or songs coming up?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.