Looking for a Grimoire Rare book

camep

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear all,

I am looking for an item no longer available in MarketPlace. It is a book which description is:

Lewd: Grimoire book RARE

This is a link as an example for Normal versions:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/6-Lewd-Grimoire-add-Brown/9696343

Only 1 - 10. However I am looking for the rare ones which you can strap on your leg.

If anyone knows about it please let me know

Thanks!

Kamep (camep)

It's a long shot, but have you tried finding Lewd inworld? Some stores keep old gachas available for quite a while or even indefinitely, after whatever event they were for is over (if they were for an event at all). You'd have to pay to play, of course, and could try for quite a while before winning what you want, as is the way of gachas. 

ETA: I got bored, so I wandered in for you. The gacha is still available, $50L a play, so have at! 

Thank you Ariel Vuisse!

Indeed I found the store in world and it turns out that they still have the Gacha machine. After playig a little bit I got the RARE one. So thanks again!

On the other hand now I have 16 books! If someone is interested in buying these books please let know. I am not wanting to have any profit out of it so I am giving them away by $L50.

Let me know if you or any who reads have a store or something and are interested in buying these books. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/6-Lewd-Grimoire-add-Brown/9696343

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.