Searching for big and good frequented shopping malls....:-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You might want to state what kind of stuff you are trying to sell. Many such places cater to a more specialized type of product or theme. For example, you wouldn't want to put a furniture store in a fashion mall, or something with a sci-fi theme in a goth themed mall.

...Dres

Without a doubt, go and see the owner of the 5th Avenue sim, the owner of Wetherby's store.  She has recently had another sim added, and around the main store is a busy little shopping mall, full of reasonable-to-rent units. I am sure you would have much success with your goods if you set up a store there, as the traffic is good, and Mrs W does actively encourage visitors to the main store to also frequent the mall stores.

Hi iv got a cool mall on a busy sim we have some shops up for rent at great prices, we are next door to an art gallery and a very bust club, i set up money hunts all the time to get trafic in and we have a lot of prize boards and freebies.  If you dont fancy taking a shop i have set up stalls for only L$40 per week and add boards at just L$5 :0  i sell rental boxs group joiners sploders and lots more opposite my store is the coolest tattoo store in sl barb makes custom made ones too, so we get a lot of visiters.  Just search Designer Quarters or im me for land mark.  Also we come up at top of search list for split profit rent box :)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Quartz%20Falls/145/4/30     This is the lm of my land called GWAIHIR
Above the video of the land itself, i am very proud of sharing it with you cause i wanted to show the sim is desert styled/ancient sim with a bit of fantasy where rpg is possible and everyone s very welcome. Gwaihir is basically a huge market but we especially welcome and teach to all new people how to roleplay and for helping em we placed a great amount of freebies and items which may help all the ones who intend joinin a particular kind of rpg.WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GIULIANO AND ANDROMEDA DO AWAIT YOU IN GWAIHIR TO GRAB YOUR FIRST FREE PACK TO GET READY TO ROLE
GWAIHIR MARKET all the best for your rpg.Into our stores you will find all that an  avatar needs to improve the combat or the appearance of each character.GWAIHIR MARKET aims to become a market specialized in weapons for any meter, land for events related to combat, as well as residential land,    land RPG (by the GM in this land or the many masters of arena). The magnificent buildings are available for events and weddings with a staff at your disposal.  Our homes provide a unique atmostphere for role play and a strong sense of community.  Here you will live in an Ancient World and experience all that GWAIHIR has to offer . Here 'you can live in an ancient world in constant evolution! We welcome all builders of weapons to which they make discounts on 'rent a whole store, and we have plenty of freebies and Midnight Mania.What are you waiting? Come and visit us!  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Quartz%20Falls/145/4/30 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Quartz%20Falls/145/4/30     This is the lm of my land called GWAIHIRAbove the video of the land itself, i am very proud of sharing it with you cause i wanted to show the sim is desert styled/ancient sim with a bit of fantasy where rpg is possible and everyone s very welcome. Gwaihir is basically a huge market but we especially welcome and teach to all new people how to roleplay and for helping em we placed a great amount of freebies and items which may help all the ones who intend joinin a particular kind of rpg.WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GIULIANO AND ANDROMEDA DO AWAIT YOU IN GWAIHIR TO GRAB YOUR FIRST FREE PACK TO GET READY TO ROLEGWAIHIR MARKET all the best for your rpg.Into our stores you will find all that an  avatar needs to improve the combat or the appearance of each character.GWAIHIR MARKET aims to become a market specialized in weapons for any meter, land for events related to combat, as well as residential land,    land RPG (by the GM in this land or the many masters of arena). The magnificent buildings are available for events and weddings with a staff at your disposal.  Our homes provide a unique atmostphere for role play and a strong sense of community.  Here you will live in an Ancient World and experience all that GWAIHIR has to offer . Here 'you can live in an ancient world in constant evolution! We welcome all builders of weapons to which they make discounts on 'rent a whole store, and we have plenty of freebies and Midnight Mania.What are you waiting? Come and visit us!  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Quartz%20Falls/145/4/30 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.