Why don't my group notices get to the members when they are not online?

Geo McAuley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to get an answer to a question I have.  Members of my group do not receive group notices when they are not online, but receive notices from other groups.  What do I do to get all members to recieve these even when they are not online?

3 answers to this question

there is an option in the roles tab of your group maybe under all members you unticked for them to be able to receive group notices that could be one reason the other they have decided to opt out of receiving group notices this can be found on the group info page and each member would have to choose if they want to receive group notices from a drop down menu. finally it could be your members are getting their IM's capped and this effects the number of group notices they receive

Another possibility is that they went to their junk / spam mail folders or they have settings on their email accounts preventing then emails getting through at all.

Are they having similar problems receiving offline IMs or notifications that people have offered friendship or sent them some item or other?

Another reason may be that your group is so large that SL just cannot process all of the sends to so many people.  I know this is the case of the club where I DJ.  There are over 6300 VIPS in the group and not all get all of the notices.  Even when it was in the 3-4K level, same issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.