2heads

how to i change my home from mature to adult

Question

6 answers to this question

You don't.  The General, Moderate, and Adult maturity settings apply to the entire region.  You cannot change one parcel or building.  If you want to live in an Adult region, you'll have to move to one.

• Like 2

Rolig's right.  By the way, all Linden Homes are in Moderate regions.  You can find Adult mainland in the Horizons regions, and on the all-adult continent of Zindra.  There are also many private estate regions rated as Adult.

• Like 1

I usually start by getting out the really nice satin sheets for my bed. I also rez the really "fun" bed as well as lots of fun adult play objects like the front yard swing and the like.  Candles and low lighting with a nice candle heated scented oil fragrance as well. Make sure your house is neat and there are no hazards left laying about that prevent intimacy from occurring naturally, like a few unruly SL kids.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KarenMichelle Lane said:

Make sure your house is neat and there are no hazards left laying about that prevent intimacy.

That's a pretty high price to pay for intimacy, don't you think?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

It's only to much if you starve your own creative mind. I thought this sentiment was quite unique and different.. it's amazing to learn, grow, inspire and be inspired by others creativity 😛

• Like 1