Mesh origin changing from un-joined mesh import or singular import.

Fenni Crispien

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I used to import my multi piece builds as a whole un-joined in blender first, and then upload the various parts separately to have my LODs the way I wanted (and make it easier for me to just type co-ords in to have my mesh snap together perfectly).... BUT  for the past little while I have noticed that the individual pieces have different origins now when uploaded as a whole VS uploaded singular. Is this something I am not inadvertently doing on my part or a viewer thing or something i missed updated?

Have not seen that, if you mean upload to SL rather than imported in Blender, which I do not understand. I build in Blender, and depending on the build, upload the pieces unjoined into SL, then replace individual pieces to optimize LI and make LODs easier to upload.

Because often objects have different LI when uploaded as an unjoined part of a whole vs individually.

I have only noticed this happening maybe the past month for me but it is increasingly anoying, especially when it comes to fine detail stuff. I am worried it is something I have done by accident and never noticed. I've never had this issue before ever while uploading mesh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.