Sign in to follow this  
Samie Shieldmaiden

How can I kick an owner of a group who refuses to leave I am the creator and main owner.

Question

6 answers to this question

You can`t eject another owner, which is why it warns you before you add them. You can just start a new group and everyone else leave except him & then LL will delete the group.

You can also try submitting a ticket, as some people successfully get LL to kick them out, but don`t count on it as others get told no lol...Its worth a try :)

I'm afraid there is nothing you can do.  All owners in a group have equal rights, regardless of who actually started the group.  Owners cannot remove other owners.  Your options are to talk him into leaving or leave the group yourself.

--Cinn

Before you break up the group, be very sure to return any deeded objects that were originally yours to your own inventory. 

I had this problem in the past. After contacting support (live chat), LL removed the other person from the group owner role. If you are the founder of the group, there is a good chance that the support will do the same for you.

Despite what some people say YOU ARE ABLE to reclaim your group. Do this either with the conierge chat (if you have access to that) or by filing a support ticket.

The founder of the group can remove any owners - since he was the founder and the only one that paid the 100 L$ fee.