It's been a few years, where's the best play to pick up furry avatar's/scripts/parts etc

Kain Schnook

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've been gone 6 years or so. So I'm sure a lot has changed and wish to tune up my avatar.

For those who know me, I'm a black rat (rattus bigbootius) Anyway where are a few good shops for furry avatars now. As well as a few scripts and a decent breast seller would be much thankfull for dears.

Seems all the old spots I remeber are gone.

Thank you so much for any help

Love

Kain

perpetuial ass rat of doom.

I havn't looked into rat avi's but, a Kemono mesh avi, and add the fitted mesh kemono torso (so you can edit boob size with body shape sliders on the mesh, and then check the kemono mod makers like ambix for rat mods.

Kemono's and parts you can find on the MP easily enough.

Welcome back, Kain!

It really depends on what you're looking for. Are you going feral or more humanoid? It's becoming more and more popular to use a mesh body (such as Kemono or Slink) and then purchase the head, paws, tail etc. separately. That said, you can also go the oldschool route and use a predone avatar (such as Luskwood). Some people mix the two, purchasing a premade and then swapping the body out with a mesh body. 

Depending on how large you want the breasts you may be able to get away with just using a mesh body and adjusting the sliders for breast size. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.