Marketplace Lag

Mistary Sandalwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Microsoft has single handedly made both Internet Explorer 11 & Edge useless for accessing the Second Life Market Place [as well as a few other older search enabled websites]. This started at the end of 2015 after a series of non-removable patch maintenance fixes. The issue seems to be related to the ability of the browser(s) to match a response transaction from SL Servers to any particular pending Search request. The effect is what most experienice as a endless wait for the page to update with requested search results ir to display results when it occasionally works.

This is an issue for IE11 on Windows 7, Windows 8.0 & Windows 10.

I have been researching this for a year and tested all Microsoft posted solutions with no positive results whatsoever. The blame keeps on shifting in the various soultion sets offered yet nothing ever changes. Worse yet, IE11 & edge as a close 2nd is not the most "Hanging" Internet Browser in history.

I do this testing on an all 100% Microsoft PC using only Microsoft software with no additional "Blamed" Anti-virus / anti-malware software on it.

Sad t say I must finally agree with many of my SL Answers brothers & sisters that IE is all but dead.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.