TMP Bento Head release date or dead?

Adams Scarmon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey mesh body addicts!

So its been over 2 years now since TMP released an update.

With Bento heads comign out left and right and my friends buying them all I've been somewhat stuck with a dilemma.

I would LOVE To go Bento too and buy a head and a shape but the problem is that I love my TMP body and head a lot.

TMP (TheShops) haven't really updated their body for over 2 years and there's been radio silence ever since. So no news if they are even working on BENTO.

I heard rumors about the original TMP body and head creators have left the company and are now the people behind the SIGNATURE body and head.

SO I guess all i am looking for are awnsers. Will there be a bento TMP body/head? When? For men too? Or should I consider TMP dead and buy other Bento heads?

I'd love your input please. Its a lot of money and Bento heads arent cheap.

Don't rush.  It's early days yet.  Only the first Bento creations have been released to this point.  Many creators are working on things and as time goes on more things will be released.  Creators that have already released things will release more and as time goes on creator will get better too at Bento.

I'd advise that you wait until you find something that you love and that works for you.  Many people are, so you won't be out of date for a while and shouldn't feel any pressure at this point to go Bento yet.

Two points occur to me.

1) TMP - Rumour in the fanatical shopping circles is TMP's dev team died, no updates ever, move along nothing to see here...

2) Bento Madness has struck with a vengeance, the day bento went 'live' there were 64 pages of 'bento' stuff in the MP ranging from overpriced experimental heads down to prim liprings that had been set to auto wear on the new 'bento' jaw attachment point that making them 'worth#' 100% more than the identical version worn on the chin attachment point.

Wait on Bento... prices will come down, and someday the heads might do half the things their vendors claim they do now.

As for the TMP... if you can afford a Bento-Head, a better investment might be a Better-Body, one that offers the same functionality as your TMP, for half the price in a more user friendly manner, AND which has a much wider range of skins makeups, tattoos clothes and shoes available for it.

Standard Mesh Body rule of Thumb for a better SLife... NEVER buy TMP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.