Is there such thing as a free anime head?

Cuhlar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a starter and I've noticed most of them cost, I just wanna know if there is or not so i can quit my searching ^^''

also, Is there a place where people with anime inspired avatars hang out? I know it's such a weeb topic but idk

Maybe.

Is there a GOOD free anime head? Not that I know of.

That being said, one of the most popular anime heads on the market is only $500L. That's about $2 USD. If you can't afford to put RL money into SL - not everyone can, even just two dollars - you can get a job in SL and earn the money the old fashioned way. The demand for unskilled labor isn't very high, but you can probably find something.

To find a hangout, try an inworld search for "anime," narrowing by "places." They're out there, everything from clubs to roleplay schools to just places to chill, so happy hunting! Also check out populated anime groups - they might know good hangouts.

mesh no not really, id seen some place offering an anneversary gift but I guess they removed it.I don't know of any other.

sculpt hmm kind of, you could (I have not looked recently) get a free sculpt head and mesh body (basically the old free version of avatar 2.0 without a hud) from Hentai high by playing in the arcade area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.