abuse and griefing

6b61

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey. for many days in a row I and other visitors of no moderator sandbox tortured by arrogant griefers. I tried to report them. but so far no answer. maybe other victims do too or they simply do not care. I wish i could. I tried to fight them back but my attacks did not reach them. I admit I'm not an angel yet. but it is also the fact that they are selling and offering that way their grief hud. Isnt it essentially extortion under threat of violence? how to punish the torturers? how to arrange a ticket? if it helps, and most importantly whether to contact lindenlabs which have enough problems. I'm sure. yet I am afraid that the next time someone report me as one of them in a next fight ... sad. i know i could leave anytime. but just want justice. thanks

according to your statements - the police are "the same as" the criminals because they also use weapons.
I want to note that I am not attacking them. I defend myself and other visitors, while LL only protects themselves. Imagine you have a photo shoot, you're doing a scene and then begins the fun of and for idiots....
it seems to me that youre griefer yourself.

P.S. or at LL things are so bad that they are already afraid to ban a user? I understand this is a commercial project. but who will protect vaunted TOS? for what and for whom there is a system of report and tickets if it does not work? or it is running so that not even noticeable. sometimes I doubt that there exists at least some order. if the only thing you can do is block the offender and escape. sometimes you need and want to protect yourself and others. griefing becomes commonplace. self-defense becomes punishable. continue to suffer if you like it.
just in the time of the game, I realized that have to do everything myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"NOT A QUESTION"

(Plastic - "Mirror's Edge: Catalyst" )

4 answers to this question

Second Life does not have laws or justice.  It has the Terms of Service.

You should Abuse Report the griefers.  You will get a confirmation email from Linden Lab acknowledging receipt of your report, but you will not be told any further information.  LL does this because they protect everyone's privacy, even that of nasty, no-good griefers.

Do not try to attack the griefers back.  They are better at it than you, and if you do, they can then Abuse Report YOU.

Once you've reported the griefers, move to another sandbox.  There are LOTS of them.  If you want one that is griefer-free, try the one at Caledon Oxbridge University.  Any helper there can show you where it is.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.