My Marketplace shop no longer delivers items, and people lose money purchasing. Help?

Tristan Tchailenov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have recently started a marketplace shop and I am facing some difficulties.

When people try to purchase an item from me their status eventually becomes "partial failure" and the item is not delivered. I am not paid any lindens but apparently the people who try to buy from me are still losing their lindens.

I have refreshed my magic box, reset my magic box, and even deleted it and reloaded/rezzed it (making sure to wipe it from the list of active boxes) and still I face the same problems. I have deleted and reposted the items both webside and SL side.

Some help relatively soon would be nice as at the moment I am paying refunds out of pocket for this and I can not afford this for long.

6 answers to this question

You should not be paying refunds if you weren`t paid.

If the item shows on their Order History as Delivered that is when you will be paid, if they are contacting you while their order history is still showing queued for delivery then they are wrong, because if it changes to failed after that they will be refunded by LL.

Tell them to wait until it says either delivered or failed or else submit a ticket if they are sick of waiting.

I would submit a ticket too if I was you for the monies you have refunded.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, why did you refund them instead of sending them the item?

they attempted to purchase the item 5 times. I sent them the item and 4 refunds (and yes I made sure they really were not refunded the money by LL first. the problem is reproducible)

My logs in this case are also unreliable. as they state that no money was ever lost. This is however, not the case.

Yep, and my sales still don't go through

Edit: I also had one other interesting anomoly, although I don't think its related to the main problem at hand.

I tested this out by purchasing a few products from my own shop, and some of the purchase logs somehow date from 4 weeks ago, rather then a couple of days ago. One I made today somehow dates March 11th.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.