I own 31280 land. I donated it to Nightrider group. I want to sell 14384. its all group owned. How?

Scott Baron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I sell part of the land I donated to nightrider group. I own 31280 land. I donated it to Nightrider group. I want to sell 14384. its all group owned. I cant delete the group because my alts own things there. One officer has left SL and I cannot eject her. I cant post the land for sale and buy it because it will raise my tier???. Its my land. I dont know what to do. Please help

2 answers to this question

If you are an owner of the group, or if your group role gives you the ability to sell the land for the group, you can sell it without having to take it back from group ownership.

Wear your group tag, split off the parcel you want to sell, and set it for sale.  Once sold, you can decrease your tier donation to the group, so it only covers the remaining land.

• Like 1

Just to add to Lindals answer..

If you sell it while it is still group owned, the proceeds won't go to you directly.  If the group has one or more roles that share in group liabilites and receive group dividends, then the proceeds of the sale will be divided equally among all the people that have that checked under group role abilities on the day that group dividends are distributed..

If you are the sole person in the group with this ability then you will receive all the proceeds, but not immediately.  You'll get them on the day group dividends are distributed.  However if you are not and/or want to get all the proceeds immediately when the land is sold, you first need to sell the land to yourself, or have someone in the group do that if you don't have that ability, and then set it for sale as an individual owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.