can´t upload items to marketplace !

RobertGlow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I opened a marketplace store but have not been able to upload items. When I clic on the item in my inventory the Copy to Marketplace listing does not highlight. I use Firestorm but have also  tried the SL viewer and I get the same problem... Any Ideas ?

11 answers to this question

I have the same problem!

I've watched every SL tutorial on how to open a marketplace store/sell on marketplace. It seems so easy but I just get an error when I open the Marketplace listings folder and the copy/move to marketplacelisting doesn't highlight.

I must admit I feel rather stupid.

Ok, not sure i can explain i tin terms that make sense, cause i really have to se it to explain i tproperly but i will give it a shot. Once you open up the marketplace tab, yo uget a box, there are actually several different boxes, i guess they are folders. You neeed to be putting the items into I think the unassigned folder, which isn't the one that just pops up if i remember correctly. You need to get th eproper folder up, then drag the items into it. Then you click on then and choose an option, they pop into another folder, vanishing from that one, and then you go there to make the final listings and edits to the page, It has been a little while since I added stuff to my MP store so I am a bit rusty but as far as I remeber that is how it works.

These two answers do not address this issue... we  cant access the listing box at all.. and in inventory when you right click on folder to move to MP listing box (in pic) copy to market place and move to market place are grey out........... so no folders can be moved into Marketplace Listings

Thanks for any help

Has any one else the same issue or can help?5b686b231addf_MPListingsErrorMessage.PNG.b3d57e4c57177919f1d6d2aaba53aa25.PNG

2 minutes ago, Dearest Myrtle said:

These two answers do not address this issue...

ehm thats why you shouldn't add new questions to older threads... and for sure when it's a new issue...

3 minutes ago, Dearest Myrtle said:

5b686b231addf_MPListingsErrorMessage.PNG.b3d57e4c57177919f1d6d2aaba53aa25.PNG

a second ehmm... it says you to contact support... what did they tell you?

2 hours ago, Dearest Myrtle said:

I already did it and there is a pink link below.. not helpful...TY

the link tells you CONTACT SUPPORT... how more clear do you want it?

If your viewer browser doesn't start, the link to support is on every main paige of the forums ... what do you want more?

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.