Sign in to follow this  
Zekk28

I see almost everything blue

Hello ladies and gents,

I have windows 10 x64, nVidia (2gb) and 4 GB RAM. Yesterday I had to update my graphic card. Before that,  Firestorm viewer set automatic to INTEL graphics instead of nVidia. (To run the game with my intel graphic) After that, I updated, set that all my games will run with nVidia. When I log on back in Firestorm I saw that everything is almost blue.

Here is an example : http://imgur.com/ARcJQjs

I reinstalled my Firestorm viewer and still same problem.

I tried and play Batman Telltale and Mafia 3 and everything is working fine. No problems with my graphic card. I will reinstall my graphic card just in case.

What is the problem?

Zekk28 wrote:

Hello ladies and gents,

I have windows 10 x64, nVidia (2gb) and 4 GB RAM. Yesterday I had to update my graphic card. Before that,  Firestorm viewer set automatic to INTEL graphics instead of nVidia. (To run the game with my intel graphic) After that, I updated, set that all my games will run with nVidia. When I log on back in Firestorm I saw that everything is almost blue.

Here is an example :

I reinstalled my Firestorm viewer and still same problem.

I tried and play Batman Telltale and Mafia 3 and everything is working fine. No problems with my graphic card. I will reinstall my graphic card just in case.

What is the problem?

It's an issue affecting 64-bit viewers with the latest Nvidia driver. It goes away when "Advanced Lighting" is turned on. Here's a JIRA with more information:

https://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-20774

I have only one pc on my home network running W/10 Home x64, AMD CPU, AMD GPU & after testing the latest (2017) Singularity/Firestorm viewers I had no issues; except far more system RAM usage; especially on the latest Firestorm viewer. Maybe there is a reason why I use Linux x64 for SL? I do not have the answer for your issue. You might try uninstalling your current Nvidia driver...re-boot your pc...let WIndows install a Nvidia driver via Windows update process & then re-boot your pc. Linux is a little harder to initially setup, but its faster than Windows for SL use & I have not really had any issues. I hope you get the answer you need. I can tell you that you need to consider upping your system RAM to a min. of 10-12GB IF your motherboard will hold it. Good luck! FYI IF I were to use W/10 Home x64  for SL I'd be using the latest Singularity (2017) viewer:

Build 6915

http://alpha.singularityviewer.org/alpha/

"I Love Simplicity"

a workaround if you cant use advanced lighting:

go to preferences, there you set the slider for the quality short back to low and than back to your liked setting..

so the color should be fine, But you need to do this after each restart of the viewer.