I'm not sure if this is the right places to ask this, but my inventory seems to be missing things

ARISA Kristan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my inventory seems to be missing things, and I'm not sure what has happen whether I deleted something,  but I'm pretty sure I  wouldn't delete things that I really like, plz could you  get back to me in regards to restoring  deleted stuff, or  finding out  where has most of my  objects gone, ty very much  in taking this time to read this, looking forward to your reply.

5 answers to this question

You should have a folder called "trash" check in there to see if anything you are missing is in there. It could be you got a bad load on your log in. That happens to me sometimes. Check the folder first and if the stuff is not there try to relog and go to inventory and click recent. Let everything load and see if you get your stuff back.

• Like 1

Take a look at THIS KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE, which lists a huge number of suggestions for recovering things that are missing from inventory.  If you try all of their suggestions and still can't recover what's lost, you'll have to file a case with LL and get them to help.  That can take a while, but a friend of mine just successfully recovered over 50,000 items with LL's help.  :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.