Gap at the ankle between Slink feet & ULukie Body???

xCheekyBirdx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So something strange has happened.

I have owned & used the ULukie Mesh Body by Ursula Luckless on 3 different avatars over the past 2 years.  It is compatable with Slink Feet, and has always been seemless at the ankle.   I had switched over & started usung a different body because I wanted to try some of the fitmesh clothes.  And today I went back to a saved outfit and put on my ULukie body and now there is a big gap at the ankle where the Slink feet don't meet the body.  I don't understand this.  I have not updated the outfit or changed ANYTHING since I wore it last.  And all I did was right click on the outfit and select "Replace curent Outfit"  And...it did.  But now there is a GAP where there was none before.  I could understand it if I had upgraded one & not the other.  OR if newer versions were no longer matching.  But these are the exact same mesh pieces that fit seemlessly 6 months ago.  And now they don't.   

I've sent a note card to both creators, but I am baffled as to how this could happen.  Has anyone else experienced this?  And if so were you able to fix it?   

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.