Male Mesh Body Help

MrSleepyBug

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 

So I've recently been wanting to get a Mesh Body. 

I've had one before on one of my alts as a female, but never have had one as a male. 

I've noticed almost all the Male Mesh Bodies I have seen were too buff or muscled up.

I'm going for just a slim tall guy. Nothing with abs. 

Does anybody know where I could find one? It would be much appreciated. <3

EDIT: Okay so after HOURS trying to just figure out what I wanted, I guess I'm going with the TMP Mesh Body. But I still have a question for anybody with it out there.. Is there absolutely ANY WAY, I can tone down the muscles? Like.. Seriously. The guy in the Mesh Body Addicts review looks so friggin bulky. I also don't want to pay $L 5,000 + A mesh head (Which I may just skip.), but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. 

Seconding Marianne here, I wouldn't go with TMP. They're very expensive and also very limited. I fell into the trap of purchasing them for my first female mesh body and regretted it within the day. I recommend checking out Mesh Body Addicts for an in depth comparison of Mesh body types to help choose what is right for you. 

You can play with the slider options for the demos you're trying to see if you can bring the bulk down a bit. Keep in mind skins can help cover the muscle tone, but it's really tough to find skins that don't hav pecs and a defined stomach. The Soft version of AG's body appliers is the closest I've found for men. Make sure to grab demos for the bodies and the skins you're trying so you can play with them and see what works for you.

I have played with Slink and Adam with my alt.  Either one can give you a slim and fit look.  I have not actually used Signature's male body but I have heard good things about it and its reviews also reflect that.

Do not buy TMP

Seriously.  It was all that and a bag a chips at one time but it has not kept up with the changes. You can still get a nice muscular look from TMP but it was designed for the exact oppositte of what you are wanting. So even disregarding the technical problems, it is not going to fit what you want to do.

Phew, thanks you two!

/me wipes off her forehead

So, the TMP isn't much updated. It has two HUDs, where other bodies have two. Changing outfits is tiresome. They do not have Omega support. As the number of different bodies grow, designers will feel that they can only make so many appliers, and since Slink, Adam and Signature has Omega support, it is easy for them to just make one applier that cover them all. New designers have to apply for a creator kit from TMP, something that can take time and they need to be approved. Worst of all, designers for TMP must upload their UUIDs to the TMP server outside of SL. If TMP should cut that support, I can not see any way to recover the UUIDs. I am not a tech expert, but I have heard that this will render the body useless.

The abs is painted on the skin. All the TMP skins that's preloaded in the HUD are muscular. So you will have to buy a skin with no abs on. And that skin will have to be made for TMP.

At last, there is the new avatar skeleton in Bento, with every finger rigged individually. I have not heard that TMP will update their avatars for Bento, and they have been slow with other updates. If they work on Bento, they haven't posted it.

The only one I know of that's officially posted that she work on Bento hands, is Siddean Munro of Slink. I would guess that Adam and Signature get Bento hands before TMP.

Note that Slink comes with a flaccid pen|s, that can be handy for nude bathing, so if that matter for you...

Reviwe with full frontal a bit down. Realistic, I'd say. http://www.hippoiathanatoi.com/Otherworldly/Blog/Entry/Slink_Physique_Male_Body

I don't know if you have demo'ed Slink, but this is the male body one of my alts is using. I don't think he is overly muscular. Skin is not available for sale, sadly. There are no abs skins. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AG-Kian-Skin-Body-Appliers-Tone-4/7826776

Swallow has some definition but more toned than steroid guy.

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.