Searchng Land 1126m (group deed) or 1024m one side Protected/ one Side Water, or better.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, there is a buch of land for sale, auction, i started tp to see places, i am tired of teleporting to ugly places, or that not meet my requirements

On calsificates list cant see all notes just say rental price /weeck. and the lack of info dont allow see prims on parcel, meters. shape. if it is waterland or protected, same on Auctions. 

I can donate one year Group Land  tier 1126 (2x512+10%) exchange No buying fee on land, lets say my contribution is 7.200L$ year. land rental Max400L$/w in protected one side water or better. 

Some one help me? 

thanks in advance.

Your best bet IMHO and what I do is to scan the map. Follow the waterline and look for parcels for sale that are 1024, It doesn't take long to figure out what size of yellow square represents at 1024. It is unlikely you will find that larger size. Look at the price and what is neighboring it on the map (giant areas of lots of green dots is NOT good :D).    

From there ?  Yep, ya just need to TP. 

Auctions can work but typically you can pay more on auction that you will just buying from someone. Makes me wonder. I guess it is the "gotta have it" mentality :D.

All my friends tell me I have great "land karma". I enjoy looking for land. Just embrace the experience, have a beer or whatever and begin your search.  It CAN be fun if you let it be. 

Hi Valdesca, 

if you would like to contact me in world, I can give you a TP to my 1024 land parcel in Eagan I am thinking of selling (only because I have just bought a bigger bit of land very close by). I personally love where it is, situated in the snowlands with protected riverfront. The neighbours are lovely, the view is great....I guess the downside for some people is that the block is an "L" shape. However, I simply made houses to fit the block and to make the most of the view. I am more than willing to leave the house on the block if you like it, or to remove it completely if you don't :-) 

I would be willing to discuss rental if that is what you want, but I have never rented a place out before, so I would have to ask your patience with me while I learned how to do that. 

Cheers! 

Mangrovejane

Not sure what you mean by 'no buying fee on land'.  All mainland parcels will cost you something to own it.  There is no free mainland unless someone just gives it to you rather than abandoning it. 

Once abandoned LL owns it and they will charge a price to own it, whethere it's put on the auction block or not.  Some of it is quite cheap, but those parcels tend to be in areas without much going for them.  The best parcels are auctioned.

If you are looking for waterfront land  (especially sailable waterfront), land on a road, next to LL protected land or with a spectacular view, prepare to pay a premium price for it unless you get lucky.  Just like RL land prices are all about location location location.

If you don't want to buy land and put something down to buy it, then you'll have to rent land.  However,  not many landlords, if any, are going to accept your tier donation in lieu of rent either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.