SL Forum Renter special at Bourbon Street West L$1 per prim FOREVER

Vox Mullen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to open a new store??  Or need another location???  Bourbon Street West - a New Orleans themed shopping and club district is offering L$1 per prim shop rentals to SL Forum readers only!!    And we'll lock in that L$1 rate as long as your shop is open!   We have shops available for your budget... from 20 prim stalls to 200 prim buildings.   Offer is good through Mardi Gras  (of course)  28 February.. then all new rentals are back at the rental box rate.

Must mention SL Forums for discount rate!

Let the Good Times Roll..   at Bourbon Street West!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zurich%20City/53/80/27/

• Administrators

Hello there!

I have moved this thread from the section you posted this originally (Merchants) to a more appropriate section (Land Forums > Parcels for Rent). This is to ensure that your post gets viewed by other Residents that are searching for topics such as this one.

Sincerely,

Kristin Linden

Thanks so much!!   And please my accept my apologies for causing all the controversy - I just wanted to do this as a thank you to all the merchants who actually use the SL forums to help each other; and for all the help that I have gained from it. This is why I posted it in the merchants forum, a opposed to a general land rental forum.

I never for a moment thought it would be considered spam or troublesome...  it certainly was never intended to be either.

Again, I apologise to all involved, and to all that were offended by my offer.  

-Vox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.