why my avatar looking like she fallin

Genevaheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Maybe because she is falling?  Or, just as likely, she was falling and got stuck somehow? Have you tried:

teleporting to a different region?

relogging?

shutting your AO off and turning it back on again?

using Me >>> Movement >>> Stop Animating My Avatar ?

looking to see whether you are wearing an attachment that is animating you?

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

• Like 3

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but I can think of two fairly common explanations for something similar:

If you are playing the Linden Realms game, there is a bug in the experience code that causes an avatar to get stuck in a horizontal position every now and then. The solution is to use the "stop animations" function. You find it under the "Me" menu, depending on which viewer you use it's in either the Movements or the Avatar Health submenu.

If your avatar is stuck hovering when you log on, it's because hover is the default state of the avatar (this dates back to the early beta stage when there was no physical ground to stand on) and sometimes the avatar fails to switch to the regualr standing state during log on. The solution here is to fly briefly and then stop flying.

If there is some other reason I suggest you try the stop animations fucntion first and see if that helps.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.