Awhile back $29.98 was paid by credit card to get some some linden Dollars. I never got ANY Linden

Lola Wisent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

My best guess is that you didn't BUY L$.  You ORDERED them by placing a Limit Buy order in the LindeX, but you proposed a target price that was so low that nobody was desperate enough (or dumb enough) to sell L$ to you.  Remember, the LindeX is a currency exchange, not a shop.  When you place an order, you are proposing to buy L$ from other SL residents.  If you use the Limit Buy option, those other residents have to find your offer attractive or your order will never be filled.

I suggest cancelling your order (at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> Linden Order History) and then placing a new order.  The money that Linden Lab has already been holding in escrow for your current order will be transferred to the USD balance in your SL account immediately and will be used to pay for your new order.  Unless you understand how a currency exchange works, I suggest placing your new order with the Market Buy option so that you get your L$ immediately.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.