You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hmm I'm also having trouble logging in with the classic viewer. It told me to chek this site which says

Investigating - We are performing an unscheduled maintenance to our login systems. Some residents may have difficulty logging during this time. Please keep an eye on this blog for further details.
Jan 9, 09:03 PST

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

Sanguine Silverfall wrote:

Ugh... next time do it at EU midday... since most of the world is at work or asleep.... Not in the evening... t.t

Most LL employees don't work at that time.  They only have a skeleton crew on then. Besides, no matter what time they do it, some one will be inconvenienced.  Between North and South America, there are probably more users than European users too.  Don't forget there are a lot of South Americans in SL, especially from Brazil.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and take a wild guess that more unscheduled maintenance happens at busy times because problems are more likely to occur when there is greater load on the system.

Perhaps we should ask Americans to stop logging in at the same time. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.