Trouble with fish hunt.

RainyKnight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having several issues with this. First, groups I have joined keep asking me to join their group before I can fish, but when I try to rejoin, the option isn't there. Also, I don't understand the linden earnings and no one will explain. It'll say that I have earned such amount for fish, but after hours of fishing, I go to an ATM and it says I have 0 lindens. Not sure I understand. Am I earning lindens or not?

Google Fish Hunt to find their website about how to earn $L's and redeem your points for them.

If you joined a group and it's in your group list you don't need to join again and the join button will be gone.  The message you get probably is just a generic message everyone gets when they visit the fishing site.

Some groups that may be  new to you might be set to join by invitation only.  Some venues, particularly clubs, that support the prize money for fish hunt may want you to actually go to the club rather than just come for fishing and you have to so a host or staff member can invite you to the group.

You need atleast a dollar earned through it to draw out from ATM, I doubt you can ever earn a decent amount from there unless you are extremely patient and can waste endless hours doing that, you may also need the expensive rods, attachments etc that help you earn more than what you can with the free rod.

I try to earn through fishing in bite sizes, 5-10L per session if I'm upto it I will go upto 15-20, sometimes I will use an alt so we fish at different locations and earn more, but its just once a day gets too boring after a while. The most I have eraned was 100+ L over a period of days.

You can also fish as a goal to collect enough to buy whatever affordable item from market place, alot of nice stuff can be found in 10-50L range, for more expensive stuff I'm not sure if you will feel good about blowing really hard earned 100L or more and repeat the cycle or re-earning that all over again.

By the way you get paid in fractions, like few cents per fish, not a dollar per catch, multipliers earn you more and faster, it even takes time to make up a dollar on the regular game sometimes..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.