Does anybody from the Forum Cartel use these forums any more?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2019 at 4:43 AM, Matty Luminos said:

I've probably been before because I have a landmark for it, but I don't remember ever doing so.

No-one there but me and the barman. He's not bad looking, but too quiet. 

fch_002.png.6e139dd65774d24afef546bbb42bbaab.png

I'm almost positive you were a member of the group at some point, I do remember you showing up there periodically. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm almost positive you were a member of the group at some point, I do remember you showing up there periodically. 

I am still in the group inworld; I still get occasional notices of the Breakfast Club events that happened about 2 hours before I  logged in. 😂

• Like 2

On 8/29/2019 at 2:43 AM, Matty Luminos said:

I've probably been before because I have a landmark for it, but I don't remember ever doing so.

No-one there but me and the barman. He's not bad looking, but too quiet. 

fch_002.png.6e139dd65774d24afef546bbb42bbaab.png

There is a way to make him talk - touching him maybe.  He likes to ask people embarrassing questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm reading "pix or it never happened" so I guess it never happened?  I seem to recall getting an automated message a year or so ago (from Maureen?) stating I have been ejected from the group for some such reason. It obviously affected me greatly.

know there used to be at least one picture of me at the FC Hangout but I couldn't find it (and I did look). I didn't spend a lot of time there, for a variety of reasons. If there were still pictures, it would be circa 2010? And fwiw I would have looked like this (I still wear that hair sometimes!).

Edit note: Oh :::facepalm::: I keep forgetting to look at the original date for the OP. This was 2017? I guess it was resurrected. Ugh. Necroposting. Well, I would have been facepalming in 2010 and 2017, too.

SR Villa 020410.png

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.