Does anybody from the Forum Cartel use these forums any more?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I haven't attended any events inworld in forever - is it really all voice now?

I'm not exactly the social butterfly but I still see text used more than voice.   I see white dots over people's but hear very little.

I think it is different at info hubs and I am sure there is much more to SL than I have seen.  But for the most part I don't hear all that many people voicing in public.

@Treasure Ballinger, as far being introverted, I know several RL friends who introverts too.  Not shy.  Most people are shy to some extent. But anyway .... Bring a book, find somewhere comfy to be alone and we will enjoy having you near.

• Like 1

Hello, doll! I think Maureen kinda tempts everybody but that's another story. It is always such a surprise, and such a treat, to see you posting anything. And I see you at least have figured out how to do an avatar badge for this new version; mine just has most of my name (which I'm okay with). Like it.

ETA: You must have been adding the image when I first posted this; it wasn't here then. You look awesome. :-)

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 3

My memories:

There is no cartel.

First rule of the Forum Cartel is never talk about the Forum Cartel.

Pie.

Anything involving Prok Neva would start a mile long thread. (And there's still no cartel.)

Jumpy could hijack any thread.

Many of us were Trout Certified (self-included).

Just ignore and let this one die...

(I miss Chris Norse.)

Oh and a photo of me from the day the Forums died plus some t-shirts I made.

SL Forums - T-shirts.png

Forums Tombstone.jpg

The Forum Cartel 5 - Snickers.png

The Forum Cartel 3 - Snickers.png

• Like 5

On 3/19/2017 at 7:03 AM, Avery Crazyboi said:

I would like to be a member but someone told me that you have to pay money

No!  It's free.  But, if you are a Premium member and you WANT to support the group, they can always use tier donations to help pay for the inworld Hangout clubhouse.

38 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

No!  It's free.  But, if you are a Premium member and you WANT to support the group, they can always use tier donations to help pay for the inworld Hangout clubhouse.

I don't believe he was being serious.  While I have a different opinion he would say he was being sarcastic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

For a trip down memory lane, y'all can take a peek at the pics in Flickr's Forum Cartel group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/forumcartel/

I also have just about every party from the first few years documented:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/littleme_jewell/albums

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.