ChadUnfroyd

Does anybody from the Forum Cartel use these forums any more?

Slack Zapedzki wrote:

Hey, I remember Rhonda!!!

/me waves

and waiting for someone to post.... "and neither were you, Slack...!!".

Of course I remember you, Slack, and it is good to know that not everyone has died or committed matrimony and been self-banned. And though I know you occasionally participated (when they were working!) in Group Chats I don't recall ever seeing you at the Hangout. If you had turned up maybe not as many people would have had problems in misidentifying your gender!

Dee

Parted

• Like 2

I used to be but was eventually ejected last year for excessive RL familiarity with a couple of members fearful that close proximity might hasten their real lives leaking into SL. (And who had a good reason to be concerned as it turns out).

To be fair there was some brief debate before they did this, mostly revolving around urination, tents and a theoretical comparison of puddle sizes. Which was sort of heartwarming in a sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had started two topics about two hours ago which have since mysteriously disappeared. No notifications or other communication from any individual or moderator system. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same. So hopefully nobody from the Forum Cartel days uses these forums any longer.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2017 at 2:54 PM, Slack Zapedzki said:

Hey, I remember Rhonda!!!

/me waves

and waiting for someone to post.... "and neither were you, Slack...!!".

Holy moly - @Slack Zapedzki blast from the past!  I loved your Forum Cartel Radar thingie!

• Like 2

*Swishes her tail "Hello" to everyone* Now where is Lexxi and the most important question, "Is Mo gonna give out gold stars?"

31904234625_971c4938f7_z.jpg

Edited by Clover Jinx
pic!
  • Like 2