I had recently my TECH HUNTING GOGGLES for 1st ACt removed... can an ADMIN answer me this PLEASE!

Agarthi Dreadlow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

an item was removed of my OWN creation using my own prims and original content... i would like a LINDEN to answer this please WHY my ORIGINAL creation had been removed... i didnt even recieve an email notice on why such action had been taken... its my original creation, using my own textures i used, using a full perm goggle sculpt kit i purchased, using my own prims... and it was removed ... WHY!?!... so please... fill me in... why is my original content REMOVED.... this had left me totally CONFUSED...

4 answers to this question

This is a resident to resident help blog not a Linden Lab support portal and no Linden will answer your post here. If you want Linden help, you need to submit a ticket via the usual channel if you have Premium membership but if you have Basic membership, there is no support for inventory issues.

If Linden Lab remove inventory, they send an email. As you didn't get an email, it's likely the item is just missing from your inventory. We get many missing inventory posts but very little we can do except point you to this wiki page http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_Recovery_Steps

First thing to do is clear your cache and relog. That often works and a manual clearance may work when the standard clear cache or reset button (viewer 2) fails.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Clear_Cache

Good luck.

I'm working on female shoes (the pretty ones with the sculpted feet) in Blender and I'm wondering what is better for Second Life: sculpties or meshes?

As a builder, meshes would be easier for me as I can make the foot in one prim, thus simplifing the building work and the color matching script. But I don't get the value added of meshes for the customer.... Am I missing something?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.