Sign in to follow this  
LynxBoi

Are there issues in Marketplaces and shopping in LL???

Question

if your adding multiple items to your shopping cart you might want to try buying items one at a time i know multiple items in the same transaction causes failed deliveries if you have a transaction history for any item you bought and have not received send it in an IM or note card to the seller if they are decent they will send you a replacement 
i don't know if this makes a difference but the marketplace is having an SSL issue it's been like that maybe a week and thats not normal for the marketplace according to chrome's help page "The site uses SSL, but Google Chrome has detected either high-risk insecure content on the page or problems with the site’s certificate. Don’t enter sensitive information on this page. Invalid certificate or other serious https issues could indicate that someone is attempting to tamper with your connection to the site." it sounds unlikely but this might contribute to deliveries not arriving

2 answers to this question

if your adding multiple items to your shopping cart you might want to try buying items one at a time i know multiple items in the same transaction causes failed deliveries if you have a transaction history for any item you bought and have not received send it in an IM or note card to the seller if they are decent they will send you a replacement 
i don't know if this makes a difference but the marketplace is having an SSL issue it's been like that maybe a week and thats not normal for the marketplace according to chrome's help page "The site uses SSL, but Google Chrome has detected either high-risk insecure content on the page or problems with the site’s certificate. Don’t enter sensitive information on this page. Invalid certificate or other serious https issues could indicate that someone is attempting to tamper with your connection to the site." it sounds unlikely but this might contribute to deliveries not arriving

Many people are reporting undelivered items.  I regret to say this appears to be related to assuming SL works rather better than it actually does.  I have bought several items over the past couple of weeks and have only had 20s delay, or so, at worst.  Ultimately, I suppose, it must be that something about the marketplace is too hard to use, and as Claireschen says the whole shopping-cart thing seems particularly suceptible to errors.  Meanwhile, I do not know of any more experienced residents that are having problems.

First thing - are you logged-in to accept the items.  Secondly, have you checked the various folders in inventory where things might have been delivered? (Usually a box in Objects, but might not be).  Thirdly, have you checked the order status on marketplace and/or contacted the vendors?