No one replies to my ticket

AshleyAyleen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm slowly enough to wait for my paid linden.Since no answer from the support,This is fraudulent for me, and I soon feel compelled to go to a lawyer

I can not cancel it because I bought it directly in the market and my money is already gone

For me it looks after fraud out no answer to my ticket because of my missing paid linden so you can also come at money fraud

3 answers to this question

Don't waste your time and money.  A lawyer probably won't take your case, or would charge you way more than your L$ are worth.  Instead, read the answer to your previous post.  I suggest cancelling your current order (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History).  The money that Linden Lab has been holding in escrow for your order will be transferred to the USD balance in your SL account, so you may place a new order.  Next time, use the Market Buy option.

• Like 2

AshleyAyleen wrote:[ .... ]

I bought it directly in the market and my money is already gone

[ .... ]

What does "I bought it directly in the market" mean?  You have only two options in the LindeX (which is not a market).  You may place a Limit Buy order or you may place a Market Buy order.  Neither one is "direct".  You are always buying L$ from other SL residents.  With the Limit Buy option, you specify a target price that you are willing to pay.  When you use the Market Buy option, you are willing to buy at whatever the current price is.  In both cases, Linden Lab gets money from your payment method (credit card, PayPal, Skrill) and holds it in an escrow account until the order is filled.  If you place a Limit Buy order and it is never filled, your money stays in the escrow account until you cancel the order.

Don't bluster, dear, it isn't becoming.

Any legal action would cost you a minimum of $20,000 USD.  I don't think you plan to throw that much money at an issue that's probably worth $50 at most.

Besides, you haven't got a leg to stand on, legally speaking.  What is happening to you is not fraud, it's simply the way the $L exchange system is designed to work.

What you did was to make a "Limit Buy" and offered to pay an exchange rate that no one wants to accept.  Your money is being held "in escrow" by LL until either a seller meets your price, or you cancel the order.  You need to cancel that order, then place a "Market Buy" order.  You'll get your money immediately.

For more information, see my blog post: http://acrossthegridwithlindal.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-bought-l-but-i-never-got-them.html

EDIT:  At least, that's the usual state of affairs.  But if by your comment, "...bought it directly in the market" you mean that you bought $L someplace other than the LindeX, then you are completely out of luck.  There are no longer any legitimate third party $L sellers.  If you dealt with a crook, you will almost certainly never recover your money.

To see your open LindeX orders, go to your Dashboard page (where you log in to this web site) and click the "Manage" link in the LindeX section on the left side of the page.  Then click on "LindeX Order History".  You should see your open order and be able to cancel it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.