I want to cancel my premium account, I paid the amount due, please help me cancel it, I can't afford

SteffyLou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The first thing to do is abandon your land. Stand in your house (if you have one), and move all your belongings back into your inventory, one at a time. Then in your viewer's menu, click World -> Parcel Details -> Abandon Land (the wording might vary). Then go to the SL website, and in the menu click Account -> Premium Membership -> Basic Membership -> Change Membership.

Follow the instructions at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Premium-membership/ta-p/1054477#Section_.7 .  Your Premium membership is prepaid, so if you downgrade today, you will still be a Premium member until the end of the period that you have already paid for.  Linden Lab does not issue refunds (see the TOS, sect. 4.4: "Linden Lab does not accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.")  If you own property on the Mainland, including a Linden Home, you may want to delay downgrading until the end of your membership period, so that you can continue to live there in the meantime.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.