Sign in to follow this  
JediTron

Looking for a gayfur sex slave owner and some RLV capture spots! [Adult]

I labeled this as an adult topic to let people know this is an adult thread if you don't like this topic or feel uncomfortable it's best to avoid this conversation please! So any way i'm looking into any good RLV capture for a gayfur like myself if not doesn't hurt to ask is there any gay fur out there who wants to own another gayfur as a sex slave? I tried some communities like the yiff but every owner I try never logs on a lot and i'm trying to look for a more active one. If anyone knows any RLV capture spots or wants to own me as a gayfur pet then let me know bellow sorry if i'm feeling rude to ask but it's hard for me to find a descent owner of the type that I want.

BTW I got one owner but he doesn't log on a lot and I can own up to 2 owners on my collar so if you're interested in that second spot let me know thanks!!!

what kind of owner you are looking for, handsome?

Im a dominant bisex wolf fur myself, I usually check in almost everyday in the afternoon/evening, especially if theres anything going on.

feel free to add me on SL

On 2/9/2017 at 12:22 AM, DarkRavenWolfie said:

what kind of owner you are looking for, handsome?

Im a dominant bisex wolf fur myself, I usually check in almost everyday in the afternoon/evening, especially if theres anything going on 

feel free to add me on SL

Late response I don't care as long as you take a submissive pet also I am mainly looking for a dominant owner my main likes of submission are bdsm and basically dick sucking and analing. If you want to keep me in a cage if you own your second life home that would be alright I don't exactly expect it but getting some kind of avatar to improve the pleasure would help a lot. My RP is sluggish but how ever I am not that bad at it I also allow you to use my avatar for submissive yiff videos if you want to do that from time to time I am not really a voice chatter though. I wanna make it submissive enough to attract anyfur who needs a submissive pet if you want to collar me with your own personal collar then I will allow it and I will also use the RLV Love browser for submission. Idk if you're still here but fill free to let me know what you want to get me to be your pet I am still looking also I am the cute kind of pet furry also don't judge me but I am virgin irl I like fantasy sex stuff though as long as you can put up with me that's what I want out of an owner lol.

7 hours ago, JediTron said:

Late response I don't care as long as you take a submissive pet also I am mainly looking for a dominant owner my main likes of submission are bdsm and basically dick sucking and analing. If you want to keep me in a cage if you own your second life home that would be alright I don't exactly expect it but getting some kind of avatar to improve the pleasure would help a lot. My RP is sluggish but how ever I am not that bad at it I also allow you to use my avatar for submissive yiff videos if you want to do that from time to time I am not really a voice chatter though. I wanna make it submissive enough to attract anyfur who needs a submissive pet if you want to collar me with your own personal collar then I will allow it and I will also use the RLV Love browser for submission. Idk if you're still here but fill free to let me know what you want to get me to be your pet I am still looking also I am the cute kind of pet furry also don't judge me but I am virgin irl I like fantasy sex stuff though as long as you can put up with me that's what I want out of an owner lol.

A year late..you could try a new post in the Adult forum.