I haven't received the L that I bought last night. How can I get it?

Kanna Ferina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So last night I bought lindens twice. I havent recieved my second transaction of Lindens yet. I bought 1,000L and I havent gotten it yet. I bought it last night. I see where LL has charged me for it in my RL bank account but I havent gotten the Lindens. How do I get my Lindens? 

3 answers to this question

You didn't say as much, but I will guess that you didn't actually "buy" L$ at all.  You placed a Limit Buy offer to buy them.  If you set your offering price too low, it could be a while before some SL resident is willing to sell L$ at your proposed price.  Since you placed two orders and one of them has filled already, however,  the other one should also fill soon -- assuming that you set the same offering price on both of them.

Frankly, if you are buying such small amounts of L$, it doesn't make much sense to use the Limit Buy option.  There will be only a very small difference in the number of L$ you get that way and the number you would get by placing a simple Market Buy order.  If I were you, I would cancel that unfilled order now (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History) and replace it with a Market Buy order.  The money that Linden Lab has been holding in escrow for the current order will be transferred to the USD balance in your SL account, so there should not be any additional charges against your credit card.

I thought I responded to this last night but I guess I didnt.

I also purchased Linden $$ last night and the transaction went thru paypal and my bank, but Linden Labs have the transaction as showing system_cancel.  I submitted a ticket and no response as yet

It was for about $50 aud, I will give them another 24 hours and then file a dispute with paypal and let them deal with it

Did you get yours resolved as yet? I am interested to know

Cheers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.