Maitreya/belleza Dev kit

AlexAddams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i don´t know about Beleza but Maitryea !

For some reasons (stolen content ...) they hardly IF hand out Developer Kits anymore. The forms under the links need your facebook link, blog link, ingame store ..... so it looks IF they send you one then only if you are a well known designer ....

This situation is simply stupid. Only with that dev kits you can make clothes for the bodies (yes i know without too but it´s way way harder)

LL should never let users create the Avatar, rather update the system avatar (what is mesh anyway)

This is just another nail in my SL coffin :matte-motes-evil:

Monti

Well don't feel too badly Monti, you are in good company!  I have been making clothes in SL for 11 years, through all the changes, was doing well till mesh came in, and to my horror my 3D modelling program does not save or export in the correct format, nor can you rig correctly with it:(  So had to learn a new program that does.. Meantime I have been using pre made full perm meshes and doing the best I can with textures to make them unique.  Now that I am ready to start doing my own mesh, I can't get those kits either, not well known enough, don't use FB or Twitter or Blogs or even Flickr.. not into that stuff.  So my chances of getting the kits are about as good as yours are.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.