Hieeee <3

PunkM8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I've recently been uber bored with Second Life, as all I've been doing was improve my avatar and go to various places, only to be ignored. 

So I'm trying a forum post.

Err.. About me.. I like Rupaul's Drag Race, Gacha (but don't know where to find any good ones), Art, Coffee, and literally all types of music besides rap unless it's lyrics are somewhat decent. 

I often overly use expressions such as: xD, Cx, x3, o_o, o-o, :3, ^-^, ^3^, ETC. You will more then likely see one of thee in a sentence when talking to me. Sorry, it's a terrible habit that I cannot shake off xD. Damn it.

Honestly, if you can talk like a normal person, and have somewhat decent social skills, then we can already be good friends c:.

IM me inworld - punkm8, as I most likely won't read the replies on here. <3.

Oh! Btw, I am a male irl. That honestly should not bother anyone as I only share as much real life detail, as the other person does :)

Here, let me rephrase that for you :).

Talk like a normal person. Not just "Okay." "Lol" "Yeah". Maybe put some effort in starting conversations, yeah?

Also, the rudeness was kind of uncalled for, nor was it necessary. 

I talk like a normal person, that is a trick I use to make people think I am normal, I know you don't look at these replied here, but as I write this I have access to the internet and the forums but not SL, and might not be on SL till Tuesday, and so I will probably forget to contact you in world when I do get there. I tend to be a bit skatterbrained, don't let my lack of blonde hair fool you, it's another trick.

PunkM8 wrote:

Talk like a normal person. Not just "Okay." "Lol" "Yeah". Maybe put some effort in starting conversations, yeah?

quote: I often overly use expressions such as: xD, Cx, x3, o_o, o-o, :3, ^-^, ^3^, ETC. You will more then likely see one of thee in a sentence when talking to me. Sorry, it's a terrible habit that I cannot shake off xD. Damn it.

normal talk..... omfg

and being uber bored?... no thanks i don't need that in my life

You don't need what in your life? Okay, Alwin. Did I come to you personally and say "Be my friend". No, I did not. If you do not like who I am as a person, then you do not have to reply at all. Did you absolutely need to get your opinion out? 

And as I said with the other person, normal talk. Learn how to hold a **bleep**ing conversation. I am not going to rephrase it again for you. If you meet up with someone do you talk to them like you are uninterested? Because then they will just get up and leave. 

I made this post because I know that not everybody likes me and the way I talk. Which usually does not work out in meeting new people IN WORLD. And instead of bitching about how most people I try to meet are lame, I instead made a post to go out to the people that would not mind the way I spoke to people, and are on my level. I use those old style keyboard expressions that not everybody likes, so that is why I mentioned it here. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.