i love your vewer and always use it, but i blog for bento : when will you give us a bento version?

Helhis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

i can not get firestorm to work it keeps saying my graphic card i s not working i just bought my laptop this year and mad as hell ! is there any vewer that will run bento that will not just say that over and over i tryed to get some data on it and the is none ? is sl comes out with a bento vewer i would love it bod for no i will have to eather us the sl vewer or use the 3rd party one ..!

22 hours ago, kathrenmeko said:

i can not get firestorm to work it keeps saying my graphic card i s not working i just bought my laptop this year and mad as hell ! is there any vewer that will run bento that will not just say that over and over i tryed to get some data on it and the is none ? is sl comes out with a bento vewer i would love it bod for no i will have to eather us the sl vewer or use the 3rd party one ..!

it is possible your machine isn't up to the task... or did install wrong...or has a graphics card/chip that isn't supported.

Go to your help menu in the viewer and copy/paste your system information here, than we can hopefully see more.

And as last.. Firestorm, and Official viewer, even singularity, has bento since long now.

• Like 1

lo @ the lady who keeps screaming about Firestorm this or that when she uses an i3 POS with a intel HD 3000 onboard gpu.. Go buy a pc that the game will run.. min . specs.. and quit griping.. I came here looking for help for a friend.. i gave her info.. told her the issues.. she has accepted the fact her PC is old.. You should to. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.