Premium House Avatar Limit?

RazealKresh2010

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/30/2016 at 11:20 PM, RazealKresh2010 said:

I've had 20 hanging out at one time normally, maybe 40 max.

That will get you banned form your linden home especially in the new region.

Typically they restrict to 5. Premium accounts and homes are not a ("i will have 20-40 friends over and screw everyone else") option.

If you want that many you need to purchase a full sim for 100 max, or a homestead which limits to 25 max. 

In the Premium areas Premium members and residents always have priority. Meaning You will have people booted if residents, premium members and authorized people on house lists log in. There is a limit to primary authorized people but they will take presidency over guests on the sim, but not presidency over residents. 

IF neighbors see you having a mass group all he time they will report it, and often that leads to an initial warning, and if it continues, a ban and loss of the linden home. 

Being mindful f neighbors is a must. Others can visit to enjoy the region. Residents are a priority. having more then 5 or so is pushing it. Once in awhile inviting a small group is fine, but don't go over board. 

Edited by anthonytorino
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, anthonytorino said:

Typically they restrict to 5. Premium accounts and homes are not a ("i will have 20-40 friends over and screw everyone else") option.

Can also AR as a commercial activity because there is no way that many people are hanging around for story-telling book club meetups.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Can also AR as a commercial activity because there is no way that many people are hanging around for story-telling book club meetups.

Very true. At times having like 10 peopel over is ok. But people have to tremember peopel will have friends on waterways, touring Bellesseria region. ect. and residents need to be mindful. 

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

This looks like an old thread?

Yes, but still relevant in terms of the discussion about resources and how many avatars is too many at the same time on parcel, I suppose, especially with people setting up pubs or cafes, or talking about hosting parties, etc., on Bellisseria.   

I don't think the answers to the original post apply to parties or cafes. The principle I understand the rules by is reciprocity. In the OP example, if more than one person was to use their land in the same way there would be conflict, it is a clear abuse of resources. An occasional party is something that adds value for all without conflict. The same with a low use cafe. 

8 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

I don't think the answers to the original post apply to parties or cafes. The principle I understand the rules by is reciprocity. In the OP example, if more than one person was to use their land in the same way there would be conflict, it is a clear abuse of resources. An occasional party is something that adds value for all without conflict. The same with a low use cafe. 

I agree with this. A large influx of agents onto a parcel that lasts for an hour or two on a day is one thing. If it happens every day or every week, etc. then it's another thing and a not-so-good one at that. (As for revived necro'd thread: it's all still relevant, so why not? LOL)

Edited by Alyona Su

On 12/31/2016 at 12:31 PM, Chic Aeon said:

How many are in the sim when the message occurs? Typically, on mainland  - which Linden houses are you can have up to 40 people PER SIM but things work much better with 20.   I have never heard of any limits on Linden houses and they have been around a long while.

If you want to invite more than 20 folks over (and move), you need private lands which can hold 40 ish well and I have been in groups much larger but with most folks sitting and listening :D.   Also note that if you continually have large groups on your land, your landlord or estate owner may put you in the "club" category which many do not allow.    

You might also want to read the rules for your Linden home. There may be a rule THERE. Remember you neighbors might want to visit their homes and they can't if you have the sim filled. 

I visited a Sailboat launching party last month. It was so surprised that has 82 avatars in one sim. I think there are way to release the limit, even it start hellfire in the sim.

Of course LH sim has less freedom. LH sim is always Homestead, I guess 20 is quite a number. But I saw the party in LH public place has 47 avatars in one sim last night. Yes, I saw Hellfire there. 😛

Edited by Ruslana Koskinen

3 minutes ago, Fox Wijaya said:

if you mean Linden Home ... that are normal mainland sims, no homesteads :)  perhaps you mean 'residential" ?

You are right. I made mistake. I just went back my old Linden home had a check. OMG, someone got it and it became a in door farm, I saw pig  and other animal inside. It really another proof why they become ugly.

Edited by Ruslana Koskinen
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ruslana Koskinen said:

You are right. I made mistake. I just went back my old Linden home had a check. OMG, someone got it and it became a in door farm, I saw pig  and other animal inside. It really another proof why they become ugly.

they might prepare a bbq  :)

• Haha 1

I think I may have encountered OP's original "party" from 2016 - I took an old style Tahoe and noticed another house in the same region crammed with about 30 avatars that I assumed were bots. I abandoned that one faster than you can say "Hell, no!", and switched to another.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.