Most expensive thing to buy on SL !!!

Nostoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Putin Gatcha is 1 billion Lindens -    L$1,000,000,000

The autostrip poseball is 1 million Lindens - L$1,000,000

Between those two are

A bunch of scripts for $8,800,000

A pair of diamond rings (proceeds to cancer) $2,999,999

A pair of full perm shoes $2,500,000

A stolen IP mesh avatar $1,005,000

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=price_desc&search%5Bper_page%5D=96&search%5Bkeywords%5D=&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0

This one is funny in a 'wtf are they thinking????' way.  The picture says "Only $600L" but the MP price is $150,000.  You'd think that for what they are charging they could have spared the time to update the picture when they inflated the price.  Makes you wonder how lazy they were scripting the damn thing!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Emergency-Phones-Boxed/6466472

It didn't make me think that. I immediately thought that it's a scam, hoping that buyers wouldn't realise that the cost is somewhat different to what the picture says. I'm not familiar with the marketplace so I don't know if that's a realistic possibility. But, then, how many people have L$150k in their account?, so such a mistake is highly unlikely.

Callum Meriman wrote:

Quiz questions:

which one of the above got to top selling items in MP?

Which of the above has highlighted that MP buyers don't understand the listing requirements?

Which of the above has demonstrated on several occasions that LL staff de-list compliant listings erroneously?

Which of the aboe highlighted poor design of the MP solution?

If you want to throw lots of L$ away, there are lots of bits of land for sale at ridicuilously high prices.  Many of these have been for sale for years.  If you buy one of these plots, at least you'd have the satisfaction of knowing exactly what you're getting for your money, even if it's only worth 0.01% of what you paid for it !!!

Sassy Romano wrote:

Callum Meriman wrote:

Quiz questions:

which one of the above got to top selling items in MP?

Which of the above has highlighted that MP buyers don't understand the listing requirements?

Which of the above has demonstrated on several occasions that LL staff de-list compliant listings erroneously?

Which of the aboe highlighted poor design of the MP solution?

The pose ball is the answer to all of the above.  Someone would have to be truely insane to buy the Putin picture, and not only due to the price.

• 2 weeks later...

PunkM8 wrote:

Not just any poseball but one that strips the avatar on sit

totally worth 
L$1,000,000

Of course!

I'd be very surprised if the sale figures of Sassy's poseball hasn't skyrocketed recently. Rlv stripping a mesh avatar is, I wouldn't say fascinating but it certainly is ... interesting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.