Looking for a personal assistant PAID POSITION

TarBear4life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i plan on opening my own Public parceland im in need of some help with stuff so i need a personal assistant to help me ^-^ funds will be discussed during interveiw :)

things you must have

Good looking avi < - my assistant will represent me so they must look presentable.

Good Typeing skillz< - my grammer /spelling sucks i need somone that can  auto correct me on my notes or write them for me properly. :P i wanna be profesinal after all ^^'

MIC IS A MUST <-- YOU MUST be able to mic so that i dont have to type all the damn time im trying to figure so many things out for this parcel i cant be souly focus'd on reading chat i need to be able to hear what your saying its okay to type sometimes but i must be able to hear you at some times aswell.

Basic SL knowlage<-- if i have to tell you how to save an outfit then we have a problem please be aware. that you know your veiwer//SL before applying

Nerd/Game/Cartoon Knowlage<-- this parcel is based off a videogame - mixed with cartoons so basic knowlage of such things would be helpful if you have nver played or heard of the video game the area is based off do some research and then re apply :P if your still intrested ^-^  (the game is overwatch)

so if you meet this quota and you wanna apply for the job :D message Tarbear4life and ill send you an application <3

Sir, maybe i can help you,

Im intersted for job and i found this, i saw many good job but it dont suit me
but, 

1. Im not good looking avatar but i will work for it
  2. i wok as journalist on real life
  3. i have good mic
  4. i already mastery my SLViewer and other basic thing, like catch a fly
  5. wow sir be carefull,im gamer, dont worry about it, i know much about game from retro to ultrahigh game(dont have console :()

i hope i can help you sir with your problem
,:matte-motes-oh-rly:

THANK YOU

I hope the ownership of this "land" will not effect with your position at Pink. We do not allow owners of any clubs or venues to work for us as it is a conflict in interest. Please keep this in mind throughout your future endeavors and keep the club updated if you wish to pursue this further. Thanks! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.