why just 5 events in a 24 hour time frame?

DiMazing Starsider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i ask this because i do them for myself and the dj's that does not have a host or the sets that dont have a dj/host so i could really use more spots than just 5 a day because at this rate, i run out really quickly. i understand most dont have that many sets in a day but i am doing more than just mine and doing fer the entire club and wondering if exceptions or anything ever could or would be done in such cases. i could use some help here. also, when you do respond back to me, is there a way i can respond back to you as well? i couldnt last time at all. thanks fer any help. happy holidays from all of us to you and yours and a happy 2017.

2 answers to this question

Each person that qualifies to post for the venue may post up to 5 events a day but no one individual may post more than that.  Each event MUST be different though.  You can't post the same even over and over and over as that is considered spam and and could be AR'd.

Each event must have a host and their name will appear in the event listing.  The person posting is shown as the host.  There isn't a way to enter a different name as the host. Therefore, the HOST of the event should be the one to post the event that they are hosting so their name shows as the host, not yours if you aren't hosting.  If there is no seperate host, the DJ should really be the one to post since they are also hosting the event. If a manager is going to at the event, they can be the host for the purposes of posting.

There are no exceptions to the Event Posting Rules.

not sure you realize this is just a part of the public forums, but with a slighly different function..

when you don't have enough wiht 5 events... 6 will not either... and 7 also not .

If you want 10 others will want 15 ... and so on, the events is already a mess, more postings won't make it function a lot better.

Join some groups, you'll reach a lot more people.

I don't say you do the same, but a lot of the posted events aren't what they tell... it's a cheap and abused way to advertise places.

Most don't even get a single visitor for every ten posts they make.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.