Donating a piece of land to a specific group

Tabla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have mainland lands to a group.  I want to donate some land to specific group.  I know all the precuderes like to set my ciontribution to 0 then wear the tag of the group I want to donate the land.  Then set the land to myself and buy it for 0. But once that group I donated the piece of land they are not premium.  Are they become owners of that piece of land only? I am only a member of that group. So then the owners of that group become owners of that piece of  land automatically? They are not having nothing to do with my other group that owns others lands? Of course I will continue paying the tiers.

Unless the owners of the group you want to donate the land to have a premium account, they cannot buy or accept land, or assume ownership, either as individuals or a group. So they would first have to pay for the premium account and get the 512 free tier and any additional tier to cover the land you want to give them.

If you are also in that group, and you have the tier, then you will move your tier out of one group and into that group to cover it, then you are paying for the tier and they are merely using your land as non-premium members. They wouldn't have ownership. So yes, if you continue paying the tier, and merely move the land to another group then they aren't owners.

When moving the tier, you have to make sure you don't accidentally tier up. 

The way I do it is sell the land to myself from the group and buy it as an individual, I set my name as "specific person" and the price as $1. Then I make sure I have put tier into the group I want to move to. Then I "buy as group". Pay attention to the menus to make sure the message says your tier will remain the same and not go up.

The group owners that pay tier for the other group land you want to contribute to have to be premium to own mainland.  There is no way around this, because you can't own mainland unless you are a preimium member, regardless if you own it as an individual or group. 

If the land this new group owns is not mainland but on a private estate, then donating your land has no effect on the tier,because you can't use your free first 512sqm tier towards private estate tier. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.