**bleep**ing i buyed linden now 2 days i did not recive it i need my lindent have to pay my tier

xJustMex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

There are no Lindens at this resident-to-resident Answers site.  We're all SL residents like you.

I'm going to guess that you did not "buy" any L$ at all.  You placed a Limit Buy order for L$ on the LindeX, which means that you have set a specific price that you are willing to pay for L$.  If you set an offering price that is too low, you could wait forever until some other resident is willing to sell to you.  Since you seem in a hurry to have L$, your best move is to cancel that order now (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History).  The money that Linden Lab has been holding in escrow for you will be transferred immediately to the USD balance in your SL account.  You may use it to pay Linden Lab for your land fees, or you may place another LindeX order. This time, I suggest using the Market Buy option, so that you buy L$ immediately at the current market price.

• Like 6

Any more information you can provide regarding your payments?

Double Check your payment information, last time I changed my password purchasing L$ did not work until I removed and re-entered my pay-pal information. 

If you are dealing with tier (Not rented land, but Tiered payment to LL), there is no need to worry about purchasing Lindens since Tier Payments are billed automatically every 30 days. 

That being said, if it is indeed a TIER problem and not simply L$ Purchasing, that will mean you are a premium member, any anything regarding money and premium members I ALWAYS recommend getting in touch with LL via Premium Live Chat, they will work with you personally to solve your problem. 

• Like 4

No, you didn't lose anything. Did you read what I wrote? "Since you seem in a hurry to have L$, your best move is to cancel that order now (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LindeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History). The money that Linden Lab has been holding in escrow for you will be transferred immediately to the USD balance in your SL account."

That's OK. You're not alone. But that's why I explained how to cancel your order. As I said, as soon as you cancel the order, the money will go back into the USD balance in your SL account. If you place a new order with the Market Buy (Instant Buy) option, you can use that money to pay for the L$.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.